I need help right now
Crisis in need of immediate response: Call 911 for immediate response.
Harmful or aggressive behavior: Expressed the desire to harm oneself or others or is exhibiting aggressive behavior, immediately contact Student Rights and Responsibilities at 480-965-6547 and Campus Police non-emergency number at 480-965-3456 if necessary. Please call 911 for an immediate response if necessary.
Mental health: ASU Counseling Services prioritize immediate access to services to ensure that all students who request or need services can be seen the same day – no appointment is necessary. You can call or walk in and be seen anytime at one of four campus locations.
- For more information about counseling services, call 480-965-6146.
- If you need assistance outside of business hours, please call EMPACT’s 24-Hour ASU-dedicated Crisis Line: 480-921-1006.
- Dial 988 for the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. When people call, text, or chat 988, they will be connected to trained counselors that are part of the existing Lifeline network. These trained counselors will listen, understand how their problems are affecting them, provide support, and connect them to resources if necessary.
- You can also Use CRISIS TEXTLINE: Text HOME To 741741.
- For Online Students: 360 Life Services .is a comprehensive support program that offers free, 24/7 counseling and crisis intervention in person or by phone. You can also chat at your convenience with topic specialists in legal, personal finance, childcare, education and more. This confidential resource supports your education, career and personal needs.
Sexual violence or assault: Claimed to witness, have experienced or committed a sexual assault, immediately contact Student Rights and Responsibilities at 480-965-6547 and Campus Police at 480-965-3456 if necessary.
Discrimination or harassment: If you would like to complete a Report Form, please do so and email it to email@example.com. Alternatively or additionally, you can report a concern or allegation to the Office of University Rights and Responsibilities at 480-965-5057.
Sexual harassment or misconduct: Students, faculty and staff who experience sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking or relationship violence are encouraged to seek support and report the incident.
- For serious issues that need ASU Dean of Students or Student Advocacy support: Please fill out this Student of Concern Reporting form here.