Investigate other ways to support your academic and creative endeavors
There are a variety of ways to access funding for your education through ASU, local organizations, and other opportunities. This list is by no means exhaustive, but it’s a great place to get started in looking at all the ways to best leverage opportunities to enhance your education and future dreams.
All grants in this section require the student to file a FAFSA by the ASU priority filing date of January 1 each year and are awarded to students who are eligible for need-based aid. Completion of the FAFSA by the priority filing date of January 1 is recommended due to the funding limitations of some programs. Monitor your My ASU account and submit all documents promptly. Your financial aid file must be complete before grant eligibility is considered.
Note: these are not endorsed by ASU, rather just places you may consider looking at a variety of financial resources including scholarship and grant opportunities.
- Understand the FAFSA process better by watching the videos in the “FAFSA: Apply for Aid” playlist at YouTube.com/FederalStudentAid
- Federal Student Loans: Basics for Students
- Arizona Student Financial Aid Program Grants
- US Labor Department CarerOneStop tool
- US Department of Education Resources
- College Board