Gray colored cactus pattern

Graduate teaching assistants

Are you a graduate student looking for work?

Graduate students can receive financial support through teaching and research assistantships as well as through student employment.

For more information about applying and details concerning the types of opportunities available, visit the Graduate College's graduate appointments and assistantships website.

If you plan to apply for federal student loans, please consult the Financial Aid Office website for the necessary application steps.

Consult your academic unit for more information about financial support: